Destruction "On the 'hill' - J. Munson's and W. M. Hall's" following passage of
the tornado of August 9, 1878. In: "History of the Wallingford Disaster," by
John B. Kendrick. 1878. P. 9. Library Call Number F104.W28 K435.
Image ID: wea02254, NOAA's National Weather Service (NWS) Collection
Location: Wallingford, Connecticut
Photo Date: 1878 August 9
Photographer: Archival Photography by Steve Nicklas, NOS, NGS
• High Resolution Photo Available